Janet has an amazing ability to see the big picture and to envision exactly how building blocks of a task, project or organization need to fit together to support the vision and mission. She’s also terrific with the day to day nuts and bolts and brings creativity and enthusiasm to daily work. – Janet W. (Director of Development at Carondelet High School, California)
For non-profits with small budgets - when you need someone whose been there & done that.
Fundraising Coach: on-demand or on-schedule
- As a coach, I don't do the work for you, but help you figure out best next steps.
- You step off the hamster wheel for 30-minutes to do some big-picture thinking.
- You stay accountable to your 'to-do' and 'don't do' list.
- You gain new insight and practical tools to grow your organization.
- You better fulfill your mission by better managing your fundraising.
- Strategic Planning
- Board Retreats
- Communications Planning
- 12-month Fundraising Roadmap
Janet was a pleasure to work with and has great interpersonal and communication skills. Her ability to organize large groups of people toward a common goal is one of her many strong points.
– Sharon W. (Senior Director, Hospital Consulting at The Advisory Board Company)
Janet has a creative, innovative mind, capable of approaching many tasks and challenges with grace, diplomacy, strategy and finesse.
- Nathaniel S. (Owner at crossedi innovations, llc)
When you get an opportunity to work with Janet, you will quickly realize that she is the best-of-the-best.
- Daniel T. (Senior Financial Analyst)